




I finally took picture of the kids. I have this crazy idea that taking them myself is easier than taking them to get them "professionally" done. Easier, I guess, just means that I like to take them and pretend I can do just as well.I had to do Lexy's two different times because I couldn't get her to smile a real smile. She just kept giving me the fake one. I took Colby's about 5 minutes before his nap time and he was crying. I had to tickle him to get a few good pictures before I sent him to bed. I have been waiting to take Katelynn's because her tooth has been hanging, but "not ready to come out". Finally, after 3 days of her not eating (because it hurts her tooth) I held her down and during a gasp for air I got it out. The things moms have to do.
So the pictures are taken, photoshopped, and now I'll just have to see how long it takes met to get them printed.




















1 comment:
Your kids are beautiful Kim! I love your blog. I love the book list!
Post a Comment